New from European Champion 1/12th scale manufacturer V-Dezign is their latest release in the Carpet Ripper series, the V. Based on continuous development combined with fresh thinking this is the first complete kit from the Finnish manufacturer. The new car features optimized and improved rear-end geometry introduced in CR 4.0 for 1S LiPO from low to high traction as well as the narrowest 1/12th scale chassis on the market for smoother running, only 109mm wide. The wheelbase has been extended further for better stability. As well as a high quality finish and CRC Pro Strut front end, the car comes complete with many optionals as standard such as black aluminium screws, ceramic diff balls, bronze front arm pivot balls and more. Available in October this year, per orders for this limited edition car are being taken with those being delivered in the middle of August.
– Optimized and improved rear-end geometry introduced in CR 4.0 for 1S LiPO from low to high traction
– The narrowest chassis in the 1/12th scale market for smoother running – only 109mm wide
– Extended wheelbase for better stability – CR 4.0 was already longer than ANY 1/12th scale car available in the but to make it even a bit longer we have gained more stability in high-speed corners and in both low and high traction
– All aluminium parts are anodized to black
– All graphite parts are made and cut by CNC according to the highest quality standards from super stiff 2.25 & 2.75mm graphite
– New, wider track width in front makes the car super smooth and stable to drive – better cornering speed and more consistent runs
– Well-known and copied anodized aluminium side damper tubes – smoothest damping in business
– Newly designed motor pods with no rear overhang – machined from high-quality black anodized 7075-T6 aluminium for maximum rear pod stiffness and stealth look
– Black anodized aluminium screws
– CRC Pro-Strut front-end – most steering and cornering speed
– Wide graphite front brace for CRC Pro-Strut – stiffer and more stable
– Black anodized center shock – for the smoothest damping
– Adjustable center shock mounting on chassis
– Cross brace with battery stoppers – no more movement from side to side
– Cut for a battery tape in chassis – smoother ride height adjustments
– Graphite rear axle with black anodized lightweight hubs
Standard kit items
– All black aluminium screws – lightweight and stealth look for the win!
– High-quality ceramic diff balls – long life and super smooth diff operation!
– CRC Pro-Strut with long upper arms – more stability in any condition without compromising the steering
– Bronze pivot balls for lower arms – the smoothest kingpin action
– Rear axle ride height adjusters with .25mm steps
– Xenon VSS 16-balls 64dp spur gear