The new DuraTrax Onyx 245 AC/DC dual charger can handle LiPo, LiFe, NiCd and NiMH batteries, with built-in balancing for each port to maximize their safety, longevity and performance. The unit’s identical twin outputs and dual charging capability make it an excellent choice for models that use two battery packs and for modelers who rotate through multiple packs at home or at the track, including competitors running in two classes who need to charge both receiver or race packs. AC/DC flexibility, an advanced LCD with backlight and simple menus and controls make the Onyx 245 easy to use anytime, anywhere & by anyone. Compact, lightweight, powerful and versatile, the DuraTrax Onyx 245 gives racers yet another advantage on race day.
– Compatible with LiPo, LiFe, NiMH and NiCd batteries.
– Two independent outputs – each with built-in balancer.
– Includes Deans® Ultra Plug®, Traxxas® and standard output adapters for each output.
– Can charge two batteries of different chemistries simultaneously – from NiMH to LiPo to LiFeSource™ Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFe).
– Each output includes built-in balancing for up to 3S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe batteries plus a built-in radio battery charge jack.
– Each output includes a backup safety timer which automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
– Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection ensure trouble-free operation.
– A small, lightweight, built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces and easy portability.