The first ever “Dirt Nitro Challenge” in Europe was held last weekend at the amazing IBR Padova Indoor R/C Track. The race attracted around 100 drivers including some of the best European drivers such as Robert Batlle, Reno Savoya, Elliott Boots, Darren Bloomfield and USA’s Adam Drake. The total number of drivers was about 100. Novarossi was the main sponsor of the event and their drivers collected most of the awards. In truggy class it was Adam Drake who took the win in his Novarossi powered TLR 8ight T 2.0 followed by Reno Savoya in second and Walter Floris in third also running a TLR 8ight T 2.0.
In F1 buggy class, the TQ went to TLR’s Adam Drake using his Novarossi BTTS engine to power his TLR 8ight 2.0 buggy. The win went once again to Adam Drake, followed by Elliott Boots in second and Davide Tortorici finishing in third.
1. Adam Drake (TQ) – TLR 8ight 2.0 / Novarossi Plus4 BTTS / Pro-Line Holeshot (M4)
2. Elliott Boots – Kyosho / RB B11 / RB
3. Davide Tortorici – Mugen / Bliss / VP Pro
4. Jorn Neumann – Durango / Picco / GRP
5. Reno Savoya – Xray / RB B11 / Pro-Line
6. Darren Bloomfield – TLR 8ight 2.0 / Nitrotec / Nova Plus4 / Pro Circuit
7. Fabrizo Teghesi – Kyosho / OS / AKA
8. Stefano Cantoni – Kyosho / Orion / AKA
9. Jonathan Bacro – Serpent / Novarossi Plus4 BTTS / AKA
10.Valerio Bellano – Xray / Max Power / Pro-Line
11.Davide Ongaro – Kyosho / BP Racing / Pro-Line
12.Robert Batlle – Mugen / Novarossi bonito 7xlbs / Pro Circuit
At the event the racers also celebrated the 76th birthday of Novarossi founder Cesare Rossi with a nice party organized at the IBR Padova facility.