Team Associated SC10 4×4 factory team
Starting with the already awesome SC10 4×4, Team Associated takes our 4WD short course truck to the next level with the full Factory Team treatment. The new high performance features found on the SC10 4×4 Factory Team kit have been designed to give this truck the competitive edge in the dirt and on the track. The SC10 4×4 Factory Team kit is built from the same race proven composite modular chassis but with many new upgraded features added. The chassis layout has been reconfigured and now features a centralized-mass battery mount. This allows the use of a saddle pack battery to optimize the weight distribution of the chassis. With the addition of the Factory Team carbon fiber chassis brace rod, the chassis flex has been made more consistent and predictable for an overall improvement in handling and traction.
One of the more radical features on the SC10 4×4 Factory Team kit is the VTS4 slipper clutch, a variable torque, multi-plate slipper clutch with 4-drive surfaces. The VTS4 slipper clutch is a big step up in performance by providing increased torque capacity in addition to finer resolution in adjustment. This all adds up to more consistent power transfer to the ground.
The SC10 4×4 Factory Team Kit has also received the upgrades you would come to expect to find in full blown race car. You’ll find Factory Team 13mm hard anodized aluminum big-bore threaded shocks, blue aluminum clamping wheel hexes and sway bar sets already in the box!
– VTS4 slipper (variable torque, multi-plate slipper with 4 drive surfaces)
– 13mm hard anodized aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low friction seals
– Factory Team TiN coated shock shafts and inner hinge pins
– Centralized-mass battery mount with carbon fiber strap
– Factory Team carbon fiber chassis brace rod
– Improved steering rack with new Ackerman settings
– Factory Team blue aluminum clamping wheel hex adapters
– Factory Team front and rear sway bar sets included
– Factory Team blue titanium heavy-duty turnbuckle set
– CVA drives with 6mm heavy duty axles and captured pins
– Factory Team light weight differential outdrives
– Factory Team blue aluminum metric screw set
– SC10 Contender body (clear)
Source: Associated [rc10.com]