Kyosho is pleased to announce the release of the updated TF6 touring car, called the TF6 SP. Featuring a narrowed front and rear chassis design to optimise traction the kit also includes a new upper deck, newly designed steering unit with optimised Ackermann geometry for a more linear steering feel, aluminium spool joint cup for improved durability, longer suspension arms and a rear gear differential to make use of the latest high-power brushless and LiPo set-ups. The kit, that has just won the recent third round of the Euro Touring series will become available soon.
– Narrowed front and rear chassis design for optimised traction
– New upper deck design to match flexibility along the entire chassis
– Overworked steering unit for optimal Ackermann steering that realises linear steering response feel
– New aluminium spool joint cup in front for improved durability
– Double joint front universal swing shaft for reduced power loss when steering
– Longer suspension arms for optimised roll centre and maximum grip
– Gear-type rear differential adjustable by different oil settings