Core RC have introduced their new Pace 45 Brushless speed control. Exclusively designed to suit 1S LiPo running for single cell GT12 classes of racing but also perfectly capable of running with 2S batteries with motors 10.5T and higher. Suitable for sensored or sensorless operation with Zero Timing ‘blinky’ mode as standard but additional timing is programmable via the optional program card. The Pace 45 requires no additional booster for 1S use, just plug and play.
– Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity.
– Optional programming card to make adjustments.
– Using optional programming card to program forward or reverse throttle limit.
– Using optional programming card to program braking percentage.
– Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection and motor blocked protection.
– Compatible with most sensored brushless motors including; Speed Passion, Nosram, Thunder Power, GM, Novak, LRP, Orion and more.
– Zero Timing ‘Blinky’ Mode.
– Supports 1-2S LiPos or 4-6 NiCd/NiMh Battery Packs.
– Forward/Brake with Reverse or Forward/Brake Options.
– Adjustable Low Voltage Cut-Off Protection.
– Easy Single Step Set Up System.
– Digital Program Card Available.
– Sensored or Sensorless Operation.
– Heatsink and Fan Included.
– 10.5 Motor Limit.