Dynamite have introduced their new Prophet Sport Quattro 100W x 4 AC/DC charger. Featuring a compact footprint, four independently controlled charge outputs and a built in 400W power supply taking up a minimal amount of valuable bench space. Each output features 100W output with a charge current of 0.1A to 8.0A with a whole host of protection built in such as short circuit, over current, reverse polarity, low input and over temperature protection.
– Input Voltage: 100-240 V AC and 11-18V DC
– Charge Current (Per Channel): 0.1A to 8.0A
– Charge Mode: CC/CV – Li-Po, L-Fe, Peak – Ni-MH
– Maximum Output Wattage: 100W Per Channel (400W total)
– Battery Output: Insulated Banana Jack
– Balance Connector: JST-XH
– Four 100W charge ports (400W total output power)
– Space saving design takes up a small footprint without sacrificing power output
– LiPo, LiFe and NiMH charging capability, independently selectable for each channel
– 4 independent, continuously adjustable charge rate dials (0.1 to 8.0 Amps)
– Four, 4 digit LED indicators to display battery chemistry, charge capacity, cell voltages and error codes
– Three LEDs per channel (red, yellow & green) indicate charging status
– Integrated balancer for Li-Po/Li-Fe (2S-6S) with external JST-XH balance lead adapters
– Removable AC and DC power cords - Power Switch
100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) or 11-18V DC input voltage
Internal AC power supply with universal voltage compatibility as well as a wide DC input voltage range allows the charger to be operated anywhere in the world.
Detachable AC power cord
Charger is easier to transport and power cords can easily be customized for location or application.
Detachable DC power cord
Heavy duty DC power cord comes with 75A Anderson Power Pole connectors, 10 AWG color coded wires and large alligator clips compatible with most vehicle batteries.
100W charge power per output
Plenty of current and output power for simultaneous, independent, 1-5C charging of four small to large capacity, Ni or Li batteries.
Short circuit protection
Shuts off power to the charger if the battery or charger are damaged by a short circuit condition, preventing injury or property damage.
Over current protection
Shuts off power to the charger if the battery or charger are damaged and draw more than 100W from the power supply, preventing injury or property damage
Reverse polarity protection
Shuts off power if the charger detects a reverse polarity condition on the DC input lines or the battery output lines, preventing injury or property damage.
Low input voltage protection
Shuts off power to the charger if the input voltage goes below the minimum rating, preventing injury or property damage.
Over temperature protection
Shuts off power to the charger if the temperature of the charger or battery exceeds the maximum rating, preventing injury or property damage.
4 internal cooling fans
Multiple cooling fans allow the charger to operate at full rated output even in very high temperature conditions.
IP33CW, IK07 environmental rating
The charger will operate in dirty, damp conditions and is resistant to most falls and impacts.
– Four, heavy duty insulated banana to EC3 connector battery adapters
– Four JST-XH balance adapter boards
– AC power cord