The new Sonic V.12RS is the further development of the successful V.12T engine. Featuring a completely new designed 3 port sleeve with teardrop work and a domed piston for a better combustion, the overall performance of the engine is improved notably. Additionally the engine is equipped with a “knife edged” conrod and a balanced crankshaft with a red silicone insert to reduce inner turbulence and optimize the fuel flow. Like the new 3,5ccm engine the V.12RS is equipped with Swiss ball bearings, a fuel-flow optimized back plate, an ultra lightweight cooling head and a composite valve carburetor with a 5.4mm aluminium venturi.
– New 3 port hard chromed sleeve
– CNC machined domed piston
– Balanced 12mm turbo crankshaft with silicon insert
– Aerodynamic “knife edged” connecting rod
– Lightweight cooling head for low C.G.
– Modified back plate for improved fuel flow
– 12mm high quality Swiss main bearing
– Composite slide valve carburetor
– 5,4mm aluminium venturi