Kyosho have introduced their new AXXE 1/10th scale EP Offroad vehicle. Available in November as a Readyset in 3 different colours the latest release in the EZ series is a 2wd rock racer. Supplied with a 22T motor and pre-installed 2.4Ghz Kyosho Syncro radio system the car features double wishbone suspension, big bore friction shocks and a heavy duty gear diff.
– 540 22T Brushed Motor
– Double wishbone suspension system
– Big Bore friction shocks
– Sturdy tube type chassis
– Easy battery access (through the bottom)
– Heavy duty gear diff design
– Covered electronics compartment, protects the ESC and Receiver unit from dust and debris.
– Bead-lock wheel design
– New KS-202 steering servo
– 2.4Ghz Kyosho Syncro radio system pre-installed
– High grip large off-road tire design
– Front and rear tires are interchangeable
– New multi molded body plate design for that realistic look
– Most parts are interchangeable with EZ Series vehicles (Sand Master , NEXXT)
– Various option parts are currently in the market