Kyosho introduce the iReceiver wireless LAN radio control system. Making use of a special receiver that replaces the vehicle’s standard unit the system allows to control cars, boats and planes via iOS or Android smartphone, tablet and PDA. Up to 6 channels can be controlled and in addition, a micro-camera unit is also available to fit onto your model to capture the action to view on your smartphone in real time creating the feeling of actually driving the car. The data can even be recorded and saved plus a variety of setting features are available including slowing the speed down for easier control, lap time measurement, timer and failsafe functions.
– Receiver allows control through smartphone, tablet or PDA using Wi-Fi.
– Install 6ch iReceiver instead of a standard R/C receiver.
– Use the optional camera unit to watch the action on your smartphone while controlling the model.
– Transmits video data to be recorded on your smartphone.
– Separate control types for each category (App under development)
– All, independent left/right control volume adjustment (EPA) and dual rate
– Max speed adjustment (100/70/50/30% 4-stage)
– Channel mixing
– Confirms stick (lever) position with vibration
– Lap time measurement
– Timer function
– Individual reverse switch for each channel
– 40 model memory bank
– Digital trim
– Sub trim
– Still image capture
– Setting menu for individual functions