Picco introduce their new P-Max .21 nitro engine for the Traxxas Revo and T-Maxx. The newly designed engine features a more efficient cooling head, a knife edge shaped connecting rod, silicone-filled crankshaft and a new crankshaft timing making for improved power output comparable to the larger .26 and .28 engines. The engines that was developed in cooperation with Picco-Torque U.S. distributors Kevco Racing easily adapts to Traxxas’ Easy Start and pull start engines and it features a 3-port hard-chromed liner, CNC-machined billet piston, a turbo combustion camber insert and a 13mm main bearing.
– 3 Ports hard chromed liner
– CNC-machined billet Piston
– 13mm turbo silicone filled crankshaft
– Knife edged connecting rod
– Separate turbo combustion chamber insert
– 13mm main bearing
– Lightweight cooling head – Composite slide carburettor with 7,5mm venturi