Schumacher Racing, the British RC car manufacturer have the following job vacancy, based in Northampton, UK. The company is requiring an engineer to join their design and development team as design, development and race engineer. The responsibilities include the building and testing of prototype cars, inputting knowledge from racing into the design process as well as the 2D and 3D design of RC racing cars.
– Building and testing of prototype cars.
– Inputting knowledge from racing into the design process.
– Providing product support for customers and team drivers, by telephone, email, and at race meetings.
– Providing product technical support for our sales staff.
– 2D and 3D CAD design of RC racing cars.
– Producing technical literature.
– Component quality control.
– In depth understanding of vehicle design.
– Solid technical background.
– Creative thinker with original ideas.
– Good knowledge of RC cars.
– Energy, enthusiasm and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
– Good people and communication skills.
– Regular attendance of race meetings at weekends, including some international travel.
– CAD skills would be an advantage.
Applications are to be send to Robin Schumacher, Schumacher Racing, 71-73 Tenter Road, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6AX, UK or via E-mail to email@example.com.
If you republish any elements from this page on another website, including text, original pictures or results please be sure to add a link back to this page as the source: