The new Schumacher Cougar KF2 is a professional, high performance 1/10th scale 2WD racing buggy, based upon the multiple national championship winning Cougar KF. The KF2 includes an adjustable motor position for optimum weight distribution on high or low grip tracks. Among the KF2’s many other refinements is an all new black alloy chassis, new bodyshell, alloy chassis stiffeners, new lightweight side gears and new quad pad vented slipper unit. These and other features make the KF2 more reliable, easier to work on and above all, faster. The buggy is also equipped with industry standard 12mm hex front and rear wheels, big bore shock absorbers to soak up the bumps and it becomes availably by end of January.
– Rear pivot straps that includes anti-squat and inboard toe-in options
– Dual motor position in the kit (Shorty LiPo required for low grip rearward option)
– Super consistent, industry leading quad pad, vented slipper with easy access and new ultra fine adjustment spring
– 2.5mm black hard anodised alloy chassis
– Alloy chassis stiffeners, no front top deck for easier radio access/installation
– Simplified motor mount with increased cooling
– Fully optimised suspension geometry
– Pro Ball studs for 2mm hex
– Updated steering assembly for less play and easier use
– Optional fan mount for improved cooling under high load conditions
– Lightweight, narrower side gears for increased efficiency.
– AirFlo Cab body shell for improved looks and handling
– Updated Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks
– Shock Seal Pack Housing with added ‘O’ ring sealing.
– Core RC springs in the box
– Layshaft side mount with increased stability and rigidity for the spur, with improved tolerance
– Quick release layshaft