The latest in the line of Tekno’s .3 vehicles is the NT48.3 nitro truggy kit. Designed to be faster, nimbler and easier to drive, the truck is based on a new chassis with eliminated rear engine configuration for optimised handling and flex characteristics of the front engine layout. This also improves the gear mesh between the clutch bell and new 46t spur gear and also helped to calm the rear of the car. Also new are larger, fully CNC machined, hardened, and ground discs to replace the old parts. Improved semi-metallic brake pads are now separated by springs to ensure the brakes are only engaged when the driver want them to be. The biggest change made to the brakes however, is with the linkage for better consistency and easier brake bias adjustments.
Other new parts include the rear hubs that allow the option of using the stock CV axles or upcoming universal driveshafts while at the front of the vehicle new trailing steering spindles and spindle carriers are used. On top of that the .3 comes with V2 hinge pin braces, a low-profile wing mount, a revised bumper, straight camber link rod ends and clamping spring perches. Finally, the box setup has been tuned by some of the best drivers in the world to give customers a vehicle that they can confidently drive in most conditions.
– New revised chassis
– New clamping spring perches with captured shock boots
– New rear hubs
– New trailing front spindles and spindle carriers
– New V2 hinge pin braces and inserts
– Low profile wing mount
– Revised bumper for increased ground clearance
– New straight turnbuckle rod ends
– New easily adjustable droop screws
– New brake linkage for easier adjustments and more consistent braking
– New revised 46t spur gear
– New brake pads and discs for unparalleled durability and consistency
– Updated setup sheet for improved handling