Axial have introduced the 1/10th scale Yeti Score Trophy Truck. Based off of the Yeti rock racer the RTR truck features an independent front end suspension and 4-link solid rear axle package for a unique look and on-track performance. Aluminium oil-filled shock absorbers soak up surface imperfections while BFGoodrich Baja T/A tyres on Method 105 replica wheels make for forward traction of the 4WD vehicle. Equipped with a 3150kv brushless motor and a waterproof 3S-compatible speed controller the truck also features a lot of officially licensed accessories for scale looks while the included 2.4GHz radio system allows for best possible control of the 1/10th scale vehicle. The truck is rounded out by a pre-painted bodyshell with roll cage and spare wheel.
– 2.2/3.0 BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires (SB40 compound)
– 2.2/3.0 Method 105 replica wheels
– King aluminium shock bodies
– AR60 OCP-AXLE. Solid rear axle, 4-linked with multiple tuning options
– Rear sway bar for added stability at high speeds
– Includes moulded plastic light buckets at all 4 corners. Simply add our LED lights and controller for a street legal pre-runner.
– Hi-lo transmission with optional 2-speed components available (AX31181)
– Fully functional spare wheel and tire with a quick release mount and swing up restraint
– 3150kv brushless motor
– Vanguard ESC, 3S LiPo capable, waterproof
– Tactic TTX300 3-channel SLT radio
– Tactic TR325 3-channel, 2.4GHz receiver
– Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo, 151 oz-in, water resistant
– Dual slipper clutch