Kyosho America have introduced the Inferno Neo 2.0 1/8th scale nitro ready-to-run buggy. Features including the front and rear shock stays of the MP777 provide rigidity and strength with precision off set to produce a high amount of traction, even over the rough surfaces. Combined with big bore shocks equipped with dial-adjustable tension, the effective damping force delivers on-track stability and easy control for beginners with the sharper response required by serious racers. In addition, universal swing shafts on the front provide reliability under severe racing conditions. A new aerodynamic cab forward body design produces stable posture through the air and reinforces its competitive edge with frontal down force. The proven KE21R engine offers a balance of power, torque and stability and fitted with a recoil starter, the 21-class engine is fast and simple to start. The Readyset is equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P RC system and KS4031-06W servos and the kit is topped off by a bodyshell available in two colour variations.
– Inferno performance in a Readyset. Also great for beginners
– Equipped and setup for racing competition
– New body features latest design innovations
– Pre-installed Syncro KT-231P R/C system
– Front and rear shock stays from the Inferno MP777 version are included as standard
– Set batteries and add fuel, then start racing