Roche have introduced the Rapide F1-2016 1/10th formula kit. The car is based on a narrow design 2.5mm high-grade carbon fibre chassis to reduce chassis scrub in corners and it also features a front suspension system made up of 2.5mm carbon parts that allow to adjust the caster angle in a range of 3 degree up to 12 degree. The front end also allows the easy adjustment of the camber angle and steering Ackermann while incorporating an aluminium servo mount that can be used in a floating and fixed design. Other features include low friction pivot balls and ball studs, and polished kingpins. The chassis allows to run the battery pack in an inline or transversal position, and the kit includes a 7075 aluminium rear motor pod that utilises rear axle mounts with ride height spacers and the option to run the rear axle in +/-1mm forward or backward positions. The kit is rounded out by a highly precise ball differential with 5mm thrust bearing, clamp-type wheel adapter and a steel main shaft.
– 2.5mm USA high grade graphite materials
– Narrow design carbon main chassis and side link mount, reduce chassis scrubbing in high speed corners
– 2.5mm USA high grade stiff graphite upper and lower suspension arms
– Caster adjustable : 3.0/6.0/9.0/12.0 deg.
– Front camber adjustable
– Ackerman adjustable
– Chassis flex adjustable by 7075 aluminium floating/non-floating servo mount
– Low friction coating aluminium pivot balls and ball studs.
– Polished kingpin
– Hard coated aluminium steering turnbuckle (M3x39mm)
– Big bore short centre damper and 20mm short spring
– Inline alignment and cross-chassis alignment battery placement
– 7075 aluminium easy adjust side spring holder
– 7075 aluminium motor mount and left rear bulkhead
– 7075 aluminium main shaft holder, precise adjustment ride height by spacers. +/-1mm forward/backward main shaft position adjustment
– 2.5mm USA graphite rear motor pod bottom stiffener
– Rear wing position quick adjustment
– High precision ball differential with 5mm thrust ball bearing as more smooth and reliable
– Clamp type aluminium left wheel rear adaptor
– Weight reduced steel main shaft
– 64P 93T (16 balls) spur gear from Xenon Racing