Former 1/8th onroad World Champion Rody Roem is making a move back into the onroad market with his VS Racing brand and the release of this 2102R super long stroke .21 on-road engine. Based on the very powerful O.S. Speed R2101, this is a combination of the world famous OS Max precision and technology together with some additional ‘Rody’ touches and development. Equipped with a VS Spec combustion chamber, The VS Racing 2102R is a high end competition engine intended for experienced users.
Internally a DLC coating technology has been applied which will increase the lifespan of the rotating parts, especially in the piston-area where the pin is exposed to high pressure from both piston and conrod. The crankshaft itself will resist better against wear on the conrod area but also at the intake area where sometimes dust passes.
– Super Long Stroke
– 7 Ports with MES
– CNC machined piston
– 14mm DLC (Diamond Like Coating) turbo crankshaft MODIFIED ‘Rody’, balanced, internal grinded-rounded, lightened and silicone paste
– Competition Conrod
– Turbo combustion chamber VS Spec.
– 14mm high-speed main bearing
– 7mm high-speed front bearing with rubber protection
– VS Spec. Super lightweight cooling head
– VS crankcase
– VS spec. aluminum lightweight slide carburettor with single adjustment
– 8.5mm aluminum restrictor