Reedy have introduced the Blackbox 1000Z+ Competition ESC, a simple-to-use, economical and powerful ESC that features timing options for Modified class racers as well as zero-timing blinky mode for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability and robust hardware make the Blackbox 1000Z+ suitable for a variety of racing applications.
– Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
– Heat sink with cooling fan
– Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
– On-board, single-button programming
– Zero-timing ROAR-approved software
– Timing options for Modified racing
– Low-resistance circuitry
– Precision throttle and brake control
– Solder tabs for easy wire placement
– 13-gauge power wires
– Compact external capacitor board
– Firmware updatable
– Competition proven
Drag Brake – Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
Brake Frequency – Create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
Maximum Brake Strength – Increase or reduce the ESC’s maximum braking power.
Power Profile – Increase or decrease “punch.”
Drive Frequency – Create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
Timing – Select the amount of timing fed to the motor to increase power and top speed.
Operation Mode – Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
Restore Default – Restore the factory default settings.