Sonic Nitro Engines have introduced their new competition buggy engine called the SB.21-5T. All components have been made from the finest materials to ensure high durability and reliability. Equipped with a 5 port sleeve and a CNC machined flat piston, the engine provides great power over the entire RPM range while having a very efficient fuel consumption which is crucial in the finals. The 14mm turbo crankshaft is equipped with two high density weights to improve the overall balance and filled with a silicone insert to reduce the inertia and improve the fuel flow. The special back plate, the optimized crankcase and the “knife edged” aerodynamic conrod help to further reduce turbulence inside the engine. A special lightweight cooling head ensures excellent heat dispersion to keep the engine temperature at a good level. High quality Swiss ball bearings, a dust protected front bearing, a modern composite valve carburettor and venturis in 6.5mm, 7.0mm and 8.0mm made of aluminium complete this new high competition engine.
– 5 port hard chromed sleeve
– CNC machined flat piston
– 14mm turbo crankshaft with silicon insert
– Aerodynamic “knife edged” connecting rod
– Turbo combustion chamber with cooling fin
– Lightweight cooling head for low C.G.
– 14mm high quality Swiss main bearing
– Dust protected front bearing
– Composite slide valve carburettor
– 6.5mm, 7.0mm and 8.0mm aluminum venturi
Max power: 2,65 HP @ 33.500 U/min
Front bearing: 7x19x6mm
Rear bearing: 14×25,4x6mm
Glowplug: Sonic S5H turbo