This past weekend the Bali Fun Race was held at the popular WillSon track in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. A total of 25 drivers attended from Jakarta, Surabaya, Batam, Kendari, Medan and Bali with the race format being four rounds of ten minutes qualifying with the three best rounds to count but due to rain pouring down in time for Q4, the race director decided to count the two best rounds out of three. This would hand Jason Nugroho (Xray/Novarossi) the TQ but unfortunately for him, Jason would suffer from two flameouts in the 45-minute A-main, promoting Indra Liono (Xray/SPower) into the lead that he would convert into a win from Jason while Yoko Sumarto (SWorkz/SPower) completed the podium result.
1. Indra Liono – Xray/SPower
2. Jason Nugroho – Xray/Novarossi
3. Yoko Sumarto – Sworkz/SPower
4. Falla – Team Associated/Novarossi
5. Andreas Yong – SWorkz/SPower
6. Asang Ho – Mugen/Reds Racing
7. Willy Santana – Mugen/Novarossi
8. Roy Suprapto – Kyosho/O.S.
9. Atek JW – Xray/RC Concept
10. Yulius – TLR/O.S.
11. Sam Santri – SWorkz/SPower
12. Keiricci – Kyosho/SPower