Grainer & Toth win at Slovakian Nationals Rd4
Round four of the Slovakian 1/10th Electric Off-road National Championship was held at the XXXL-Bratislava Raceway in Bratislava. Like in the previous round the weather was very hot, making for dusty and slippery track conditions. In 2WD Lucas Grainer could take the TQ with Philipp Stocker and Thomas Rössler in tow. The very low-grip track conditions made things interesting in the finals but Lucas would excel and he took the win from Phillip and Thomas.
2WD Buggy top 3 result:
1. Lucas Grainer – Team Associated/Dualsky/H-Speed
2. Thomas Rössler – Team Associated/Reedy/Reedy
3. Phillip Stocker – Kyosho/Hobbywing
In 4WD Laco Toth took the TQ and he also was unbeatable in the finals, scoring wins to leave Lucas Grainer and Adam Urban behind in second and third respectively.
4WD Buggy top 3 result:
1. Lacko Toth – Xray/SkyRc/SkyRC
2. Lucas Grainer – Team Associated/Dualsky/H-Speed
3. Adam Urban – TLR/LRP/LRP
Thanks to Thomas Grainer for the report.