Malaysia National League Rd4 – Report
Round four of the Malaysia National League was held in Kulim State, Northern Malaysia with about 60 entries for the Pro and Semi-Pro 1/8th Nitro Buggy classes. In the Pro Buggy A-main event, Kelvin Yong (Xray) would take the win from Danny Kato (Tekno) and Danny Teh (Tekno). The Kyosho duo of BH Gan and Loon Lee rounded out the top 5 result.
Pro top 10 results:
1. Kelvin Yong – Xray/O.S./AKA
2. Danny Kato – Tekno/Mx/JConcepts
3. Danny Teh – Tekno/Reds Racing/James
4. BH Gan – Kyosho/RC Concept/Proline
5. Loon Lee – Kyosho/O.S./Proline
6. CK Lee – Serpent/O.S./James
7. Jonathan Tan – Tekno/Reds Racing/James
8. Ryan Stocek – Xray/O.S./Proline
9. Ramesh – TLR/SH/James
10.Any Yong – Prospeed/OS/James
The Semi Pro A-main event saw Tekno’s SL Wong taking the day’s win from Xray driver and YC Ng and SWorkz’s Harwin in second and third respectively.
Semi Pro top 10 results:
1. SL Wong – Tekno/Reds Racing
2. YC Ng – Xray/FX
3. Harwin – Sworkz/Spower
4. George Coleman – Kyosho/O.S.
5. Apit – Kyosho/O.S.
6. Shamsul Kamal – Kyosho/O.S.
7. Adam Fikri – Kyosho/O.S.
8. YC Chong – Serpent/O.S.
9. Maney – TLR/–
10.Zul Harun – SWorkz/SPower
Finally in the supporting Pro Open category the win went to Kelvin Yong (Xray/O.S.) from Ben Panic (Kyosho/O.S.) and Danny Kato (Tekno/Mx).
Source: Xray [teamxray.com]