Team Associated Reflex 1:18 4WD off-road buggy
Team Associated have introduced the Reflex 1/18th scale 4WD ready-to-run off-road buggy. The former RC18 received a bodyshell with a new paint scheme but otherwise relies on proven features such as white spoked wheels, the XP radio system , fluid-filled shocks, and an inline mounted Super 370 high performance motor. A 6-cell battery and wall charger are also included with the buggy being available with a black or white livery.
– The Reflex 1:18 transfers all the power to the ground with its efficient, shaft-driven, 4WD powertrain featuring adjustable ball differentials front and rear
– The Reflex 1:18 suspension absorbs all of the bumps and jumps of the dirt with fluid-filled shocks for smooth and consistent dampening
– The four lower suspension arms are symmetrical and work with the moulded upper suspension links to ensure that the Reflex 1:18’s suspension geometry is optimised from the start
– Team Associated’s XP radio and Reedy Powered series electronics installed in the Reflex 1:18 are compact and easy to use while providing high performance. A 10-hour wall charger is included
– White or Black Reflex buggy body designs to choose from, with sleek graphics applied
Source: Team Associated [teamassociated.com]