Highest have introduced the new high-voltage compatible D1000 servo with all-aluminium case. Capable of speeds down to 0.08s and offering a dynamic torque of 14.8kg-cm the coreless motor standard-size servo is ideal for off-road applications and a popular choice of Highest team drivers such as David Ronnefalk and Robert Batlle. The search offers a full-aluminium case including upper and lower case as well as the middle section and it is available now.
– Full aluminium case
– Operating voltage : 6.0-7.4V
– Operating speed: 6.0V: 0.11s/7.4V: 0.08s
– Dynamic torque: 6.0V: 12.2kg-cm/7.4V : 14.8kg-cm
– Motor type: high efficiency coreless motor
– Dimension: 39.5×20.0X38.7mm