This past weekend the second round of the Quebec RC Series was held at the Bego RC Raceway near Montréal, home of the 2017 Quebec Classic. The rain on Friday would turn into nice weather all weekend, making for good racing conditions. In Nitro Buggy, Sam Langer laid down the fastest run in Q2 to take the overall TQ and in the main Sam took the lead and never looked back while TLR’s Carl Boulianne and Team Associated’s Eric Deschenes were battling for P2. At the 15-minutes mark, both Eric and Carl had issues and Wesley Gurr took the 2nd spot in front of Steve Lamoureux.
Nitro Buggy top 3 results:
1. Sam Langer – Team Associated/RC Concept/JConcepts
2. Wesley Gurr – Team Associated/Picco/Pro-Line
3. Steve Lamoureux – Team Associated/RC Concept/AKA
In Nitro Truggy, Sam also took the overall TQ. The main started with a great battle between Sam and Eric Deschenes. Nevertheless Eric had some issues and William St-Laurent took the 2nd spot after a great battle with TLR’s Carl Boulianne.
Nitro Truggy top 3 results:
1. Sam Langer Team Associated/RC Concept/JConcepts
2. William St-Laurent Mugen/RC Concept/AKA
3. Carl Boulianne TLR/RC Concept/Pro-Line
In E-Buggy race promoter Jérôme Treignier, who was only racing this class, put in two great runs with his TLR to take the overall TQ. Jérôme also took A1 and A2 to grab the overall win in front of Wesley Gurr and Eric Raymond.
E-Buggy top 3 results:
1. Jerome Treignier – TLR/RC Concept/Pro-Line
2. Wesley Gurr – Team Associated/Reedy/Pro-Line
3. Eric Raymond – Mugen/RC Concept/Pro-Line
In E-Truggy there were also great battles in the qualifiers. Yannick took the overall TQ with his Tekno ride. Nevertheless in A1 and A2 Pascal Gélinas had some great runs to take the overall win in front of Fred Caron and Steve Seguin.
E-Truggy top 3 results:
1. Pascal Gelinas – Team Associated
2. Fred Caron – Team Associated
3. Steve Seguin – Tekno