After a very hot weekend of racing at RCRCNT in Dallas, Texas, Chris Brame took win after a gruelling 30-minute main event at round 5 of the SWCS. Brame’s Novarossi-powered IGT8 powered out a victory on the hot and slick track while TQ Jeff Whiting (Serpent/Novarossi) ran into issues at about the seven-minute mark. The heat also got to Richard “Pit” Racer’s (IGT8/Picco) clutch and quickly fell off the pace as well. Ultimately and behind Chris it was Darrell Byrd (Serpent/Novarossi) with the runner-up spot while Keith Byrd (Serpent/Picco) rounded out the top 3 result.
Top 5 results:
1. Chris Brame – IGT8/Novarossi/Sweep
2. Darrell Byrd – Serpent/Novarossi/Sweep
3. Keith Byrd – Serpent/Picco/Sweep
4. Graham Blackman – IGT8/RX/Sweep
5. Pit Racer – IGT8/Picco/Sweep