Kyosho’s Ultima RB6.6 1/10th 2WD electric buggy is soon also available as factory-assembled ReadySet ready-to-run kit. While the kit version of the RB 6.6 features four transmission setups, the Readyset version includes the 4-gear midship transmission with its more controllable feeling. As the basic configuration of the chassis and components are the same as in the kit version, the same wide setting options allow the chassis to be competitive on the race track straight out of the box. The all-important power train is equipped with a G15 15T brushed motor for controllable speed and exceptional drivability. The ReadySet includes nearly all items needed, except for batteries for buggy and transmitter. The set is rounded out though by a Syncro KT231+ 2.4GHz radio system and a powerful steering servo.
– Readyset version is based on the Ultima RB6.6 (No.34302) released in July 2016 and features the 4 gear midship transmission
– Newly developed 15-turn G15 brush motor generates effective power output
– Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter with easy setting features
– Slipper clutch is included as standard to protect the drive train and increase traction and stability
– Includes Ultima RB6.6 body with high-visibility printed decals applied
– Compatible with standard Ultima RB6.6 parts as well as a huge lineup of optional parts