Following a couple of teaser SWorkz have now officially introduced the S35-T 1/8th nitro truggy kit. Based off of the S35-3 nitro buggy the truck kit comes with a range of option parts already included in the kit with the truck featuring a newly designed Ackermann steering system and a quick-tune front shock tower for swift and easy shock angle changes. Also included is the lightweight plastic BBD differential system for improved acceleration while the new radio tray system makes for a more precise throttle and brake response.
The lightweight transmission system features an optimised gear ratio for better low speed torque and the L.F.C. Lower Friction Coefficient chassis allows the driver to install 15g to 75g balance weights to optimise the truck’s weight bias according to the track conditions. Also part of the package are a refined shock system, an optimised suspension geometry and suspension arms made from a strong nylon material. The kit will hit the stores very soon.
– S35-T series nitro truggy T-7075 aluminium lightened main chassis with L.F.C system (Lower Friction Coefficient)
– S35 series front and rear Pro Shock Towers made of lightened T-7075 aluminium for longer BBS shocks system
– S35 series BBS emulsion shock caps
– S35-3 lightened transmission gear box system with high performance crown gears and pinion gears.
– Front and rear universal drive shafts
– S35-3 Series aluminium rear lower fully adjustable toe-in block (A)
– S35-3 Series competition aluminium steering knuckle plates
– S35 Series P-BBD (Plastic Big Bore Diff)
– Double protection bumper design
– Heavy duty front and rear arms
– Professional 2.0 metal brake callipers
– New 150cc floating fuel filter system tank
– Adjustable front upper and lower suspension arm system
– Speed Rhinoceros 2.0 body shell included