Newly announced from Tamiya is the Blue Metallic Limited-Edition Neo Scorcher. Mounted on to the TT-02B chassis, TT-02B the Buggy version, it uses the TT-02 on-road version as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02’s excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model’s durability. It also includes a large wing to go with the futuristic-designed tough body, plus stickers based on the original Terra Scorcher’s livery design.
– 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 380mm, Width: 250mm, Height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 266mm
– Finished polycarbonate body and wing have Deep Blue color metallic plating applied, and are pre-cut.
– The model features purple color metal-plated wheels.
– Entry level buggy chassis, which features reliable shaft-driven 4WD.
– 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and CVA oil shock units.
– Sealed front and rear gearboxes protect the internal mechanisms and make for hassle-free maintenance.
– Stickers to finish the body included.
– Please note: This model requires a receiver with an antenna cable, as the radio signals will be interfered with by the metallic body if using a receiver with a built-in antenna.
– Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor-based brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
– Includes 540 Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
– Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.