The latest evolution of Kyosho’s TF7 touring car is the TF7.7 that will hit stores soon. The kit features some subtle updates compared to the TF7 such as low-profile big bore shock absorbers, a centre stiffener for improved pitching rigidity, a 2-height motor mount that allows to mount the motor in a high and a low position, and also Active Rear Toe Control System compatible rear suspension holders. Also new are multi-functional front spool cups for pin or blade-equipped universal joints, as well as a rear diff gear with closing sleeve.
– Proven 2-belt drive 4WD chassis, completely redesigned to be at the leading edge of competitive racing
– Symmetrical arrangement of screws used for installation of parts on chassis realises uniform roll characteristics. Grooves in chassis are also symmetrical
– Battery mount changed to standard type using fibreglass tape through the mount
– Large diameter pulley realises longer life of the drive belt
– One-piece aluminium motor mount meets the demands of high power output and minimises gear trouble during racing
– Front/rear interchangeable bulkheads
– Stabilisers are compatible with the Ultima and Lazer electric off road models