Coming from Team Powers are their new Actinium V3 540-class electric brushless motors. Compared to the previous V2.0 motors the new generation features upgraded Neodymium sintered rotors for a stronger magnetic field and thus increased torque while reducing power fading towards the end of the run. Also new for the V3 is an updated stator design for increased top speed and increased efficiency. Furthermore does a new stator and wiring technique for the 10.5T to 25.5T stock motors lower the internal resistance b about 15 to 20 percent. The motors are housed in a newly designed can with large cooling openings that lower the weight by ten percent while allowing the motor to run cooler by about ten to 15 Degrees Celsius. All motors come equipped with highest-grade ball bearings, doing away with the need to use ceramic bearings and a mixture of titanium and aluminium stator screws provides both strength and efficient power.
– Build according to IFMAR/ROAR/EFRA/BRCA
– Dimensions: 35.8mm x 51.5mm
– Shaft diameter: 3.17mm
– Magnet dimensions: 12.3x5x24mm (3.5T-9.5T), 12.5×7.2×25.2mm (10.5T-21.5T), 12.3x7x25.2mm (25.5T)
– Weight: ~155g (varies with motor turn)
– Available specifications: 4.5T, 5.5T, 6.5T, 7.5T, 8.5T, 9.5T, 10.5T, 13.5T, 17.5T, 21.5T, 25.5T