Coming soon from Kyosho is their new Inferno MP9e Evo ReadySet 1/8th scale ready-to-run E-Buggy, targeting bashers and club-level racers. Based on the competition-level MP9e Evo race kit, this ReadySet package represents excellent performance and value. While maintaining the exceptional flat manoeuvrability and aerial control of the previous model, the new chassis layout of the MP9e Evo shows improved balance for even greater control. The aero body has been designed specially for this electric racing buggy to enhance critical elements such as steering, traction and rough track performance. At the heart of the MP9e Evo is the new Kyosho Speed House brushless motor and ESC. The factory-assembled ReadySet package contains nearly everything needed to hit the track, except charged batteries for the chassis and transmitter.
– Fully assembled chassis with completed body. The Readyset includes everything except battery for the chassis, battery charger and batteries for the transmitter
– Equipped with Kyosho Speed House 2000Kv brushless motor and ESC for dynamic power and performance
– High torque KS5031-09MW metal geared steering servo included.
– Equipped with front and rear sway bars that reduce roll during cornering and contribute to improved steering response
– Allows precise setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll centre etc.
– Mud guards equipped on rear suspension arms to minimise interference with the drive system
– Decals applied to wheels improve visibility and styling
– Full ball bearing specifications
– Compatible with most optional parts for the Inferno MP9