Kingmax have introduced their new CLS02SL super low profile all-alloy high-performance servo. Featuring a patented geartrain the servo sports very high speed and torque values while offering improved durability and parts life. The high-voltage compatible servo is capable of speeds of down to 0.06s at up to 37.7kg-cm of torque, making it ideal for demeaning applications such as gas-powered on-road and off-road racing. A high-quality coreless motor, dual ball bearings, high-precision steel gears and a water-proof CNC-machined all-aluminium case round out the features list.
– High performance, digital super low profile servo
– Patent geartrain design, more stable and durable
– High-precision steel gears
– All-aluminium case and structure
– High-quality coreless motor
– Dual ball bearings