Traxxas have introduced their all-new Maxx 1/10th scale 4WD monster truck. The smaller sibling of the popular X-Maxx 1/8th truck features an ultra-tough composite chassis design with integrated shock mounts and a rugged battery retention system. The energy absorbing chassis and bumper mounts combine with interlocking bulkheads to form a bedrock foundation for the heavy-duty suspension and driveline. Huge threaded aluminium GT-Maxx shock absorbers with large diameter shafts manage the suspension damping while new 2.8” wheels with a 17mm hex mounting pattern and flanged locknuts are putting the power of the high-output 540XL brushless motor to the ground. Also new is an advanced 32-bit microprocessor brushless speed controller. The truck, that is capable of speeds of over 90km/h, is decked out with a new design body shell.
Specifications & Features:
– Length: 549mm
– Track width: 368mm
– Wheelbase: 329mm
– Weight: 4.4kg
– Differential type: Sealed, hardened steel bevel, limited slip
– Gear pitch: Module 1.0
– Chassis structure/material: Composite Modular Tub
– Drive System: Shaft-driven 4WD
– Steering: Double-shear bellcrank
– Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM receiver
– Servo: Torque: 285oz-in.
– Top Speed: 60+ MPH with 4S LiPo battery and optional gearing (sold separately)
– Battery tray: 162mm L x 45mm W x 43mm H