Team Associated is entering the street stock dirt oval racing class with its SR10 Dirt Oval RTR. Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay and with hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it’s easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences. The SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks and features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as their all new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in a factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
– 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
– Lightweight street stock-inspired wheels
– Durable and lightweight aluminium top shaft
– Low centre-of-gravity moulded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
– 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
– Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
– Adjustable suspension geometry
– Vertical ball ends for roll centre adjustments, front and rear
– Many Factory Team options already available!
– Metric hardware throughout
– 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
– #70030C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug