XactRC’s new IRx charge lead is a 2-foot long 2S charge lead that is a must for those looking for low IR’s when charging. Using the highest quality bullets & plugs and high strand tinned copper wire that has the best performance over time compared to a bare copper wire that will degrade, it features a very flexible silicone tubing over the wire, black XH balance plug and a waterproof shrink wrapped balance plug for increased strength when plugging into your battery. It has been finished off with a black nylon mesh for each wire and centre of the lead which is finished off with their printed XactRC logo to hold it together. A great product to help you get the edge out of your batteries and will last to rigorous charging cycles. Available in two versions, one with 5mm & 4mm bullet connectors and one with 5mm bullets & XT60 plug.
– 5mm bullets 15mm in length solid and gold-plated for low resistance, high current/voltage for the battery side
– Black XT60 plug or 4mm bullets which are solid and gold-plated for low resistance, high current/voltage for the charger side & black XH balance plug
– 10GA very flexible high strand (1080) tinned copper wires for flexibility, keeping the wire IR the same over time and cooler wires while charging
– Waterproof shrink wrapped balance battery plug for durability
– Black nylon mesh for all wires and XactRC shrink wrapping for an ultimate clean look