From Minicars in Sweden is their new M-Drive P1 electric powered cordless screwdriver tool that is included in their ned M-Drive assortment of hobby tools. It’s made for wrenching on your radio controlled vehicle or other hobby/model projects and is equipped with a 3.6V Li-ion battery with a capacity of 1.3Ah that will give you hours of wrenching time. There are also four optional sets with Ti-coated bits that are sold separately.
– Left/right rotation
– Twistable handle
– Built in LED light
– USB charging (max 5V): charger not included – use your own smartphone USB charger or a USB port on your PC.
– Magnetic 6.35mm (1/4″) bits holder
– Made for RC hobby use
– EU/CE tested and CE approved
– Printed manual: Swedish, English, German, French & Finnish
– Charge lead: USB (Type-A) to Micro-USB (Micro-B)
– Bits holder: Magnetic 6.35mm (1/4″) hex (bits are sold separately)
– Battery: Li-ion (18650) 3.6V, 1.3Ah, 4.68Wh
– Motor: Geared RS-380S
– Torque: 3.5Nm
– RPM: 180
– Weight: 300g