Xpress Dragnalo DR1S 1/10 4wd EP high power TC
Xpress have introduced their Dragnalo DR1S 1/10 4wd EP high power touring car. Traditional touring cars are designed for use with a 2S LiPo in line with a lot of racing standards set by the racing organisations. But with the advancement in both LiPo and brushless power systems, the DR1S was designed to handle much larger amounts of power. The DR1S was designed with the goal to handle all of that power. From Circuit racing to drag racing and 2S LiPo to 6s LiPo, the drivetrain was designed to deal with all of these high powered systems. For Drag racing application, this car was designed to withstand the power which the current 1/8th power plants are able to generate. The height adjustable wheelie bar was designed to minimise launch times and stabilise the car after launch.
– Included motor plates to install both 540 and 1/8 motors (25mm Hole Distance, M4 screw hole size).
– Quick gear mesh adjustment fine tune gearing without the pain of disassembling the entire drivetrain.
– The wide stance motor mount with 5x10x4 centre layshaft bearing provides a more secure power delivery for the drivetrain. This will ensure the drive train durability under high power application.
– The DR1S was designed to run with 1/10th foam tires. Without modifying suspension offset, the DR1S will be able to fit 220mm bodies.
– 6mm wide rear belt to handle the immense amounts of power under load.
– Front bumper weight system to keep the front-end stable and calm under heavy acceleration
– Standard 44t 32p spur gear with a standard 38/20 internal drive of 1.9
– Shares a majority of part as the popular Xpress Execute line up (XQ2s, XQ1s, XQ10).
– Optional Front & Rear Differential or Spool available.
– The wheelie bar features both and height and length adjustment for use with different tire diameters and body heights.
– Updated suspension arms for use with wide foam tires for drag racing!