Celebrating the great success of the P3TT Buggy engine, Picco have introduced the P3TT Limited edition engine. Restricted to 300 pieces only, they are supplied with all the technical tuning options such as DLC treated crankshaft, rear ceramic bearing, head button with silicone seal to prevent dust and vibration. This engine has been designed to improve throttle response and fuel economy and it features the new oval Venturi for exceptional power control on low grip tracks and in addition is supplied with standard round 7.0 and 7.5mm versions giving you the power you need for all grip conditions from very low to extremely high. The oval venturi offers a progressive opening: the surface of a horizontal ellipse evolving more gently than the round opening of regular restrictor. Thus, on a low traction track, the engine’s behaviour will improve the drivability fuel mileage.
– 3+2 port hard chromed liner
– Piston CNC machined from billet
– Bevel edged lightweight aerodynamic Con-Rod
– Die cast 3 needle slide carburettor
– NEW 14mm DLC crankshaft with special exclusive timing for off road use.
– NEW combustion chamber featuring O-Ring design to absorb engine vibration
– NEW oval Venturi ensuring more progressive acceleration resulting in exceptional throttle feel
– NEW low CG Picco Bi-Colour Black/Blue design head
– Die cast backplate with improve gas flow
– 14mm Ceramic Swiss made main bearing
– Blue sealed Japan front bearing
– 3.49cc Engine displacement
– 16.03mm Bore
– 17.30mm Stroke
– 2.70 hp output @ 34,000rpm