XTR have introduced their new X5 nitro offroad engine. Supplied with all the technical tuning options as standard, such as DLC treated crankshaft and rear ceramic bearing, this engine has been designed to improve throttle response and fuel economy. It supplied with a 7.5mm verturi giving you the power you need for all grip conditions from very low to extremely high.
– 3+2 port hard chromed liner
– Piston CNC machined from billet
– Bevel edged lightweight aerodynamic Con-Rod
– Die cast 3 needle slide carburettor
– NEW 14mm DLC crankshaft with special exclusive timing for off road use.
– Die cast backplate with improve gas flow
– 14mm Ceramic Swiss made main bearing
– Blue sealed Japan front bearing
– 3.49cc Engine displacement
– 16.03mm Bore
– 17.30mm Stroke
– 2.70 hp output @ 34,000rpm