Following weeks of teaser images on their social media, Destiny have finally released full information on their all RX-10SR 3.0 touring car. Following the trend of removing the shock towers, the shock absorbers are now mounted to the bulkheads. The front and rear upper arms are made from a moulded composite material which is length adjustable, while the lower arms are carbon fibre plate, with all arms using pivot ball mounting which ensures free movement and extra adjustability. A new single piece design motor mount with Multi-Flex chassis adjustment features adjustable front and rear belt tensioners and battery backstops. The new lower bulkheads install with upper bulkheads with centering pin for a more reliable mounting. All this plus a whole lot of other changes.
– Interchangeable lower arm for front, rear, left and right.
– Smooth movement suspension by hard coated 5mm lower arm pivot balls and high quality bushing.
– Graphite lower arm length (track width) adjustable by difference orientation of steering block pivot ball holder, four length was selectable by two different holders.
– Front and rear aluminium lower shock mount.
– Front and rear steering block made by high grade 7075 aluminium and interchangeable.
– Front and rear steering plate swap for two difference steering response setup.
– Large size 6x11x4mm ball bearing used in inner of steering block for more reliable and efficiency.
– Spring steel front double joint drive shaft, and 7075 aluminium rear swing shaft.
– Interchangeable front and rear upper aluminium bulkheads. Front caster 4/5 deg, rear caster 0/1 deg adjustable by different orientation of bulkheads.
– Mounted the pivot balls by screws through a groove and a thread on bulkhead. Upper arm free movement adjustable for active caster setting simply.
– New lower bulkheads install with upper bulkheads with centering insert and make more reliable.
– Laser engraved marking on bulkhead for easy identify differential position.
– Lower position of front and rear anti-roll bar mounting.
– New single piece design motor mount with Multi-Flex Chassis adjustment. Featured adjustable front and rear belt tensioners and battery backstops.
– Shock tower composed by two pieces, easy installation and tweak free alignment.
– Precise shock angle adjustment by shim.
– Shock tower mounted to chassis for more stability and improved the traction.
– 7075 aluminium lightweight hardened wheel hub.
– 7075 aluminium steering centre plate and steering arms with ball bearings.
– 7075 aluminium lightweight floating servo mount.
– Power HD S15X servo is able to mounted directly.
– Swap the graphite battery holders to change the battery forward/backward position. Quick release battery backstop and height adjustable to compatible difference size battery. Battery placement fully fine adjustable.