Following the release of their new SRX8 1:8 GT ’23 kit last month, Serpent has just announced an RTR version. To make the car even more attractive to a broader customer base, the Ready-to-Race package with top-quality components is the perfect way for Hobby racers to join in the action. The car comes with a high end 4WD racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter and the Serpent S21 pull start engine.
– race ready high performance 1/8 gas powered GT
– expert pre-assembled and pre-set
– 4wd with cardan shafts, 2 compact ,durable geardiffs, compact radiobox , unique angled steering
system, 16mm big bore shocks, ball raced anti-roll bars FR and RR, 7075 T6 alu shocktower FR and
RR, durable suspension and transmission parts, captured suspension pins, the works !!
– Serpent S21 pull start engine
– Serpent .21 Pipe set polished Inline
– Dragon-RC pistol type transmitter 2.4 GHz
– Dragon-RC 15kg strong servo with metal gears
– Dragon-RC high grip premounted GT race tyres and wheels
– Prepainted and precut ultra-low GT bodyshell and large rear aero-wing
– Full colour user manual and decal set included