Last weekend saw the 3rd round of the Thailand Nitro Off road Championship take place on the Topspeed circuit, which saw 60 buggies, 25 monster trucks and 9 truggies in attendance. In buggy qualifying it was Meen driving a Hong Nor that took the TQ spot, but didnt finish the main race, which allowed Mugen racer Chalee to take the race win ahead of 2nd place Team Losi driver Nottorn with another Hong Nor of Aeknarin in 3rd.
Click here for the final race standings…
Buggy Main A Result
1. Chalee – Mugen MBX5R/Orion
2. Nottorn – Team Losi 8ight/RB
3. Aeknarin – HN X1-CR/Orion
4. Patchara – HN X1-CR/Orion
5. Champ – TTR EB4S3/Sirio
6. Yuthana D. – Hobao Hyper8/O.S.
7. Panit – Kyosho MP777sp2/Sirio
8. Meen – HN X1-CR/Orion
9. Yuthana B. – Hobao Hyper8/O.S.
10. Reef – Team Losi 8ight/RB