Losi has announced that former European Champion and Xray racer Yannick Aigoin has joined the Losi Racing Team. Yannick has been a major force in the European 1/8-scale off-road arena and has been a player at the IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships for years. As of October 1st, 2007, Yannick will be using Team Losi Racing’s 8ight and 8ight-T race vehicles, tools and accessories in all competitions. To control his new rides, Yannick has turned to Spektrum for the ultimate in control, safety and reliability.
Some of Yannick’s career highlights include…
– 2004 IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships Top Qualifier
– 2005 European Championships Top Qualifier
– 2005 and 2006 Pierrefeu GP 1st Place
– 2005 and 2006 French National Champion
– 2006 IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships 2nd Qualifier; Final Position- 6th
– 2006 European Championships Top Qualifier and Champion
Yannick Aigoin’s experience and expertise make him an ideal fit with Losi and Spektrum. From everyone at Losi and Spektrum we’d like to extend a warm welcome to Yannick Aigoin and wish him the best of luck at the up-coming IFMAR Worlds Warm-Up, the 2008 1/8-Scale IFMAR World Championships and beyond.