The Team Losi Racing Ten-SCTE 2.0 is set to further build upon the success and popularity of its predecessor. Famed for its durability, ease of maintenance and driver-friendly handling, the Ten-SCTE has been a global success story – both for backyard SCT bashers and seasoned R/C race competitors. With a ROAR National title under it’s belt at the first time of asking, it’s no wonder that R/C and SCT enthusiasts alike all enjoyed the robustness and durability that all Team Losi cars have become renowned for. Now with the Ten-SCTE 2.0, the Team Losi Racing Engineers have tweaked that winning formula and thrown in their hard-earned race winning experience into the melting pot to produce another significant step forward in 4WD R/C SCT performance.
Available only as a kit, the Ten-SCTE 2.0 enables racers to enjoy the intimacy with their race vehicles that only building them enables. Racers can now choose what oils to fill their diffs with. Diffs that now feature the Heavy Duty casings that offer improved consistency through reliability and better sealing. The driveline itself remains largely unchanged as a shaft driven, 3-differential equipped system but significantly, the motor position has been altered, lowering it and moving it further back to provide better handling characteristics and increase traction. A revised battery tray similarly lowers the Ten-SCTE 2.0’s centre of gravity thus enabling crisper direction changes and improved dynamics.
Carbon shock towers are married to Team Losi Racing’s hard anodized big-bore shocks, complete with their Ti-Ni coated low friction shock shafts are now included as standard along with the adjustable aluminium inner pivot blocks that were previously only a hop-up option part.
The Ten-SCTE 2.0 is also now over 150g lighter than it’s predecessor, meaning that it can accelerate faster, change direction quicker and be more nimble without losing any of it’s legendary toughness. The Ten-SCTE 2.0 WLP has been achieved through careful design and material selection ensuring that it’s still a truck that can be relied upon to deliver when the going gets tough.
As befitting any competition SCT, the Ten-SCTE 2.0 comes complete with the TLR Max Flow SCT bodyshell that can be tuned to optimize airflow through and over the shell to minimize parachuting and unwanted airtime drag. As with all TLR kits, the Ten-SCTE 2.0 comes with two complete sets of wheels leaving the all important tyre choice down to individual preference and track requirements.
The Ten-SCTE 2.0 takes the familiar SCTE package and endows it with a Team Losi Racing inspired competition focus. It’s been designed by racers for racers and comes equipped with many of the popular hop-up parts that were previously only available as options. The geometry has been tweaked and tuned to yield faster lap times and provide a sharper, more responsive feel. All in all, the Ten-SCTE 2.0 has just become meaner, badder and faster. The best truck on the track has just got faster.
– Features revised v2.0 chassis for improved weight distribution
– New v2.0 carbon fibre shock towers provide increased tunability to optimize handling and maximise performance from the Hard Anodized 12mm big-bore threaded body shock absorbers.
– Included uprated diff casings for improved durability and consistency
– Requires Assembly – comes in Kit form only.
– Complete with 2 sets of Race wheels to enable owners to select their own preferred tyre choice.
– Includes high performance TLR Max-Flow bodyshell as standard
– Revised motor and centre diff placement optimizes acceleration and steering feel.
– Comes complete with adjustable squat/toe inner hinge pin mounts as standard (previously hop up item only)
– Revised chassis and battery location system lowers centre of gravity for enhanced handling and vehicle dynamics
– v2.0 Weight Loss Program (WLP) results in over 150g weight saving from original Ten SCT-E without losing any of it’s legendary toughness