The recent Titan Cup 2013 saw the running of an 1/8th nitro on-road, GT and 200mm class with all earnings being donated to the victims of typhoon Yolanda which recently ravaged the Visayas region. In the 1/8 class Serpent drivers Clemen Pancho and Rico Mendoza constantly swapped positions during the final until both ran into mechanical problems making way for Ricky Tangan (Serpent) who then went on to win the race in front of Rico Mendoza and Edward Sio.
1/8 class top 3
1. Ricky Tangan – Serpent/Novarossi
2. Rico Mendoza – Serpent/Novarossi
3. Edward Sio – Serpent/Novarossi
In the 1/10 Touring class Edward Sio (Serpent) led the final by more than 2 laps until the rear shocks on his car came loose forcing him into an unwanted pit stop. Joseph Evaristo took profit of this situation, handing the Serpent driver the win in front of Atty Noel.
1/10 class top 3
1. Joseph Evaristo – Serpent/Novarossi
2. Atty Noel – Kyosho/Novarossi
3. Edward Sio – Serpent/ Novarossi
In the 1/8 GT class Team C driver Garte Santayana came in first with Rico Mendoza (DM1) and Aris Alion (Serpent) completing the podium.
1/8 GT top 3
1. Garte Santayana – Team C/NH
2. Rico Mendoza – DM1/Technopower
3. Aris Alipon – Serpent/Novarossi