Xray have officially introduced the 2019 variant of their European and ROAR National Championship winning XB8 1/8th nitro buggy platform. The biggest new feature is the 2-in-1 front suspension concept with the kit including both a C-hub and a pivot ball design suspension, allowing to adapt the buggy to a variety of driving styles and track conditions. The C-hub layout will excel on tight and smooth tracks whereas the pivot ball suspension can be an advantage on open and rough track. Part of the suspension package are also redesigned A-arms that are made for a harder material for improved response and stability while also ensuring smoother operation in dusty track conditions. Also new for the 2019 variant is a redesigned chassis that accepts both soft and hard compound radio trays without modification, helping to adjust chassis flex for different ambient temperatures. All-new rear uprights with larger outside ball-bearings make for increased reliability and life-span while featuring an extra hole for wider roll-centre adjustment possibilities. Other features include new cell shock membranes with reduced air gap for improved grip, matching upper shock caps with four venting holes as well as longer front and rear shock shafts as well as softer front and rear anti-roll bars for increased traction.
– All-new 2-in-1 concept features both a pivot ball & C-hub suspension included in one kit
– Updated XB8 platform allows easy swapping of the two different suspensions with fully interchangeable parts
– Unbeatable set-up alternatives to perfectly adjust the car to any track condition
– All-new C-hub suspension includes new lower suspension arm, steering block with Ackermann plate, C-hub, camber link & Ackermann steering plate
– Redesign chassis fits soft & hard radio tray to adjust flex for particular temperature conditions
– All-new front Pivot Ball steering block with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
– All-new rear uprights with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
– All-new rear uprights feature an extra hole for extended roll-centre adjustment possibilities
– All-new front lower, rear and upper arms redesigned and made from a harder material to improve response and stability with freer operation in dusty conditions.
– All-new cell shock membranes with less air gap
– All-new shock cap with 4 vent holes accommodates the new cell shock membranes for easier assembly and servicing
– All-new, longer front and rear shock shafts
– New, softer front and rear anti-roll bars increase traction