Schumacher have introduced their new Mi8 1/10th touring car. The Mi8 has been developed by Schumacher’s world class engineering team to be faster and better handling than ever. With a lower centre of gravity, lighter weight and fine attention to detail, the Mi8 is a pleasure to build, maintain and to drive. The Mi8 contains all the features and adjustments you need from a high end touring car to take you to the top of the podium. Available with an alloy chassis optimised for carpet racing, or a carbon fibre chassis perfectly suited to asphalt.
New – Motor position with central layshaft position, offering improved weight distribution, drivetrain efficiency and flexibility. Provides an easier and more consistent handling car with improved steering.
New – Twin upper suspension link design with improved flexibility characteristics and tuning of castor. Mi7 Single upper wishbone option included for simplified build.
New – Front body height limit control included in the kit with a lightweight and simple layout.
New – Carbon fibre wishbones with pivot ball mounting inside and out. Improved flexibility, geometry, droop stability and chassis overhang at the rear. Ease and speed of build greatly improved.
New – Top deck design. Highly developed flexibility with multiple integration options to the motor mount providing fast but smooth handling out of the box.
New – Motor mount. Provides increased fore/aft stiffness of the chassis, while maintaining the desired torsional stiffness for stable handling.
New – Vastly shortened shock absorber design and new mounting layout allowing for super low centre of gravity.
New – Ultra lightweight and low centre of gravity one piece servo mount. Increases steering trim reliability.
New – Horizontal rear body mounting option included.
New – Easier access front spool and rear differential.
New – Transmission housing design with many improvements such as lowering centre of gravity, durability, ease of assembly and narrower mounting pitch for improvements to geometry and flexibility.
New – Anti Roll Bar design to further lower centre of gravity.
New – Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
New – Lower bumper mount moulding preventing touching down on track.
New – Black Alloy turnbuckles for weight reduction and improved lower centre of gravity.
New – Ackerman steering arms for refined steering feel.
New – Optional Mass damping compatibility within each wishbone (x4).
New – Rear black anodised driveshaft bones with improved tolerance and durability.
– 28 precision ball raced bearings.
– O-ring retained alloy wheel hexes.
– Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
– Precision hard anodised alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with high precision gears.
– Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
– Improved belt efficiency which can be run much looser without slipping.
– Arrowmax supplied, 85T industry standard fitting spur gear.
– Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
– LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with New ability to run central shorty.
– Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of Active Rear Suspension.
– Aerospace carbon fibre components throughout.
– Ultra low centre of gravity.
– Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
– Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pullies 22:40. Great for stock racing.
– Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more.
– Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
– Simple twin bellcrank chassis mounted steering assembly. With moulded bellcranks with adjustable travel stops.
– LiPo retention mouldings. No tape required.
– Rebuildable, super durable steel double joint driveshafts.
– Low profile threaded insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.